This Policy acknowledges Land & Water’s responsibility towards limiting the environmental impact of its activities and reflects its aims to address this through good environmental practice. To enable Land & Water to achieve this, all those in the business will support the following objectives:
- A commitment to prevent pollution by managing all operations with diligence.
- A commitment to continual improvement in our environmental performance, Land & Water will employ the best control mechanisms, practices and procedures that are proven technologically sound and economically viable. Senior management will ensure that effective environmental operating procedures are implemented and adhered to in order to mitigate all potential risks to the environment resulting from the business activities of Land & Water.
- Identify and comply with legislative and other requirements relevant to our business.
- Provide a framework within the Environmental Management System to set and review a series of objectives and targets. An effective programme shall be implemented to ensure the achievement of these though periodic monitoring of the objectives listed and the implementation of regular auditing.
- Encourage all current and future use of sustainable supplies, where costs allow, and create awareness of environmental and sustainability issues for all staff though employee development and training, using compliance with the ISO 14001 Standard as the very minimum requirement.
- Land & Water will endeavour to reduce waste produce as far as is practicable, leading to the conservation of natural resources.
- Encourage any organisation sub-contracting to us to be more environmentally aware and to adhere to our environmental operating procedures whilst working at any of our sites.
- This Policy is communicated to all employees and sub-contractors alike.
With over 25 years’ experience in waterway and environmental engineering Land & Water has the foundations, knowledge and experience to meet any challenge.
With a focus on quality and the environment, backed by strong engineering and project management skills mixed with a can do attitude you can rely on The Land & Water Group to find creative and cost effective solutions that work.
Land & Water products & services
In all projects Land & Water try to limit the environmental impact of our activities, reflecting our aims to address this through good environmental practice.
We operate with a commitment to prevent pollution and for continual improvement in our environmental performance.
The Land & Water Group is the dynamic market leader in the field of dredging, marine, civil and environmental engineering in the UK. We are driven by innovation and a desire for market domination in the UK and Europe
To be considered email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com