Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
The benefits of engaging specialist contractors at an early stage of your project is well established. They can identify up-to-date methods of construction, accurately predict budgets, and will often deliver Value Engineering savings to the project.
Land & Water offer an ECI service for projects involving coastal or inland waterway engineering or dredging. They often deliver time- and cost-saving benefits while opening the door to smarter solutions for your project.
If your works are around rivers, canals, lakes and the coast, we are confident that we can help you determine the most effective ways to work in those environments.
The benefits of engaging Land & Water at an early stage include:
- Accurate testing of sediment and informed interpretation of the analysis that will identify the most cost-effective and sustainable disposal or re-use options. This will not only save time and money but will also meet the requirements of the Landfill Directive and hence is better for our planet
- Carrying out topographical and hydrographic surveys of water bodies to determine sediment volumes
- Identifying the best construction methods and plant to carry out the work by utilising our specialist plant and equipment, thereby saving time and disturbance to the surroundings (be it urban or rural)
- Providing Value Engineering to projects by utilising our considerable experience and innovation from working on the canals and rivers of the UK for more than 40 years
- Providing accurate and contemporary budgets for the construction works, enabling clients to allocate sufficient funds for their project