Early Contractor Involvement (ECI)
The benefits of engaging specialist contractors at an early stage of your project has now been well established as they can identify up to date methods of construction, accurate budgets and often Value Engineering savings to the project.
Land & Water offer an ECI service where projects involve coastal or inland waterway engineering or dredging often resulting in considerable time and cost saving benefits whilst also opening the door to smarter solutions to your project.
If your works are around rivers, canals, lakes and the coast then we are confident that we can help you in determining the most effective ways to work in those environments.
The benefits of engaging Land & Water at an early stage include:
- Accurate testing of sediment and informed interpretation of the analysis which will identify the most cost effective and sustainable disposal or reuse options. This will not only save time and money but meets the requirements of the Landfill Directive and hence is better for our planet.
- Carry out topographical and hydrographic surveys of water bodies to determine sediment volumes.
- Identifying the best construction methods and plant to carry out the work by utilising our specialist plant and equipment thus saving time and disturbance to the surroundings (be it urban or rural).
- Providing Value Engineering to projects by utilising our considerable experience and innovation from working on the canals and rivers of the UK for more than 40 years.
- Providing accurate and contemporary budgets for the construction works enabling clients to allocate sufficient funds for their project.